- Easy to use
Personal Protection Equipment
Mask for protection against COVID-19
IMPORTANT: This is a single-use filtering half mask tested according to PPE-R/02.075 v2. This filtering half mask is designed only to protect against COVID-19. As recommended by WHO, the nominal protection factor, for this specific use, is the same as required for FFP2 as defined in EN 149:2001+A1:2009. This filtering half mask is not meant for general use and is to be used for protection against COVID-19 only.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness – this is important in order for the mask to offer optimal protection
- Wear the mask for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.
- This is a single use mask and should not be worn for more than 1 shift/8 hours
- Replace the mask in case:
- the mask becomes wet
- excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty or discomfort
- the mask becomes damaged
Type testing according to EU regulation 2016/425, conducted by Notified Body 0200 FORCE Certification, DK-2605
EU representative: Real Relief Health ApS, Essen 26, 6000 Kolding, Denmark
EU Declaration of conformity: www.realreliefway.com/PPE
- Wash and swab hands with alcohol
- Hold the mask in the palm of your hand and let the ear straps hang freely on each side of the mask
- Hold the mask under chin with the nose-piece facing outwards.
- Press the mask against the face with one hand and place the straps behind each ear
- Mould the nose-piece to the shape of the face
CHECK FOR LEAK-TIGHTNESS (FACIAL FIT) AS FOLLOWS:
- place both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply
- if you feel air escaping around the edges, re-adjust the respirator by tightening the nose-piece
- repeat the procedure until satisfactory face-fit has been achieved.
WARNING: This mask is not fireproof and should not be used in areas with open fire sources. Do not use for fire fighting. This mask does not supply oxygen. Do not use in oxygen-deficient atmospheres-e.g. tanks or other poorly-ventilated areas. Requirements for leak-tightness are unlikely to be achieved if the respirator is worn against a beard or facial stubble. When transporting this product, retain in the original packaging and keep away from mechanical and chemical hazards.